Get ISLAMIC-Graphics
menarilah dan terus tertawa, walau dunia tak seindah syurga, bersyukurlah pada yang maha Kuasa, cinta kita di dunia & akhirat, Selamanya !

you hold the power to change your life!

as'salam
This time, the author would like to ask ourself ...


what is itself ready to go back to God?
whether this was self-sufficient supply practices to be protective in the hereafter?
the self is able to answer all questions correctly?
and whether this self-managed to the challenges and obstacles to the God of heaven?

indeed, it scared away by the things in life.
can the self is in addition to self-love of God .. and received the intercession of it.

Honestly, I do not know.
Honestly, I could not
Honestly, I do not qualify
and honestly, I ........... not the best among the best.
I ask only one,
forgive my sins, God
and make yourself from those who love you, God

sincere, I love you, ya rabb
please accept my repentance, your servant ..
Finally, peace be upon you, the readers.
=)

segala puji padaMu...

kata buatku

"tidak akan ada kemakmuran tanpa kasih sayang,
hanya mereka yang beriman sahaja yang akan tahu makna kasih sayang itu"

detik waktu yang berharga

kata kata cinta

aku mencintaimu kerana agama yang ada padamu
jika kaw hilangkan agama dari dirimu
maka hilang lah cintaku padamu =)

syair arab

" cinta merupakan anugerah takdir,
pertama kali datang terlihat bak air yang tenang,
namun tika seseorang yang bersangkutan menerjuninya,
tenggelamlah ia didalamnya, tak tertolong lagi

E N J O Y !